Huwebes, Disyembre 15, 2016

The other side of me




Triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines. While many variations of the sport exist, triathlon, in its most popular form, involves swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances. Triathletes compete for fastest overall course completion time, including timed "transitions" between the individual swim, cycle, and run components.
Duathlon is an athletic event that consists of a running leg, followed by a cycling leg and then another running leg in a format bearing some resemblance to triathlons.

Duathlons are conducted at sprint, standard and long distances. Sprint distance duathlons are a 5 kilometers run, a 20 kilometers bike, and a 2.5 kilometers run. Standard distance duathlons are a 10 kilometers run, a 40 kilometers bike, and a 5 kilometers run. Long distance duathlons have not been standardized but the Powerman Zofingen course is a 10 kilometer run, a 150 kilometer bike and a 30 kilometer run.

Marathon is a long-distance running event with an official distance of 42.195 kilometres (26.219 miles, or 26 miles 385 yards), usually run as a road race.

I love sports and training. I am a 42k finisher, a duathlete and a triathlete. Here are some pictures to share...





Podium finisher at the Tarlac Ecotourism Duathlon!










I could do this. :)








SBR (Swim, Bike and Run) TRIMAN event


My 1st duathlon event




I am 42 k finisher!





I am a member of the TRIFORCE team.








I usually swim for 1 km for my training.


1 komento: